Thule 9708 HangOn 4-bike Towball Carrier
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 9708 HangOn is a strong, four-bike carrier for all the family's bikes. This towball mounte... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Thule 9708 HangOn is a strong, four-bike carrier for all the family's bikes. This towball mounted carrier has a hefty load capacity of 60kg in total, despite weighing just 10kg for the car rack itself. It also folds flat, making it easy to store.
It is easily mounted on the towball with the included tool. The Thule HangOn's easy to adjust straps will fit around 20-70mm frame tubes.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- A strong and flexible carrier for carrying four bikes
- Equipped with a strong coupling, easily mounted with the included tool
- No pre-adjustment needed on ISO-approved towballs
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Strap and reflexes included for extra safety
- Carries four bikes
- Carries a maximum of 4 bikes
- Load capacity - 60 kg
- Weight - 10 kg
- Fits frame dimensions 20 - 70 mm
- Locks bike to carrier with accessory 538
- Locks carrier to car with accessory 957
- For years Thule have developed products to meet the demands of the international 'City Crash' standard
- Adapter 9761 needed for fitting light board 976
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
- You can purchase extra accessories, such as accessory 538 to lock bikes to the carrier and accessory 957 to lock the carrier to your car.
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.Thule 9708 HangOn 4-Bike Towball Carrier user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available