Thule 972 HangOn 3-bike Towball Carrier
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Boot racks See the latest products
New in Boot racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Thule 972 Hangon is a towball-mounted bike rack for carrying up to three bikes. This simple and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Thule 972 Hangon is a towball-mounted bike rack for carrying up to three bikes. This simple and easy-to-use rack is tiltable, so you can still access the contents of your car boot while the rack is in situ. The towball rack folds flat and is easy to detach, so you can even keep it in the boot of your car for when you need it.
This HangOn bike rack weighs just over seven kilos, but it has a load capacity of 45kg. It will hold up to three bikes with non-standard frames, such as downhill bikes, BMXs and some women's bikes if you purchase the frame adaptor 981 available separately.
Soft, rubberised frame straps hold the bikes securely and gently in position, preventing any damage during transit.Thule Car Rack Compatibility
- A flexible bike carrier with ISO approved towball coupling and a quick-tilt
- Strong, ISO approved coupling that needs no pre-adjustment for fixation
- Tiltable with bikes in place for easy access to the boot
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Pre-assembled with straps and reflexes for extra safety
- Prepared for fitting light board 976
- Carries a maximum of 3 bikes
- Load capacity - 45 kg
- Weight - 6.5 kg
- Fits all frame dimensions
- Locks bike to carrier with accessory 538
- Locks carrier to car with accessory 957
- Tilt function, with bikes
- Fulfils City Crash norm
- Adapter 9761 needed for fitting light board 976
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate or lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.