Thule Lock Thule 538 Cable Lock 180 cm
- ShowProduct Information Features: The Thule cable lock gives the users the opportunity to lock their bikes to their racks o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cable Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Thule cable lock gives the users the opportunity to lock their bikes to their racks or lock the racks to their cars for extra security while travelling with your bikes.
- Plastic coated to prevent the lockfrom damaging the bikes of the rack.
- 180 cm long steel cable that locks almost anything
- Equipped with lock protection
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Thule Lock Thule 538 Cable Lock 180 cm Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I use this for securing my bike to a Thule bike rack which is excellent on my tow bar however the cable lock I had previously was thicker and stronger the Thule one seems to me like an expensive cafe lock however despite this it is fit for purpose just less than I was expecting
I use this for securing my bike to a Thule bike rack which is excellent on my tow bar however the cable lock I had previously was thicker and stronger the Thule one seems to me like an expensive cafe lock however despite this it is fit for purpose just less than I was expectingClose review
Cable Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.