- Unique 6-point mounting system gives a huge range of adjustment and even works with some spoiler designs, check Thule fit guide to ensure safe compatibility
- Maximum fastening security with lockable steel cables, padded, vibration-damping bike cradles and integrated anti-sway system to keep bikes separated
- Arms can be independently adjusted to facilitate unusual frame designs or kids bikes
- Thule AcuTight torque limiting tightening system that clicks when optimal torque is reached for securing the rack to the car, prevents overtightening onto your car's bodywork
- All contact points on the car or bike are rubber lined to prevent scratching
- Extendable locking cable secures bikes to rack to dissuade opportunist theft
- Bike arms fold down when not in use for easy storage and carrying
- Comes fully assembled
- Still allows you to open the boot once bikes have been removed
- Available in 2 or 3 bike versions with a maximum weight of 15 KG per bike
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty with Thule
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Thule OutWay Rear-Mount Bike Carrier
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.
Super fast delivery to my home in the Scottish Highlands. Will definitely buy from again and have recommended to all my friends. Thank you Tredz - when I win the lottery I’ll be back to buy the E-bike I’m desperate for x