- Fits more vehicles than any other Thule rear rack, unique 6-point system gives huge adjustment and even works with some spoiler designs, check Thule fit guide to ensure safe compatibility
- Maximum fastening security with lockable steel cables, and lockable bike holders
- Thule AcuTight torque limiting tightening system that clicks when optimal torque is reached for securing both the rack to the car and bikes onto the rack, prevents overtightening onto your bike's frame or your car's bodywork
- All contact points on the car or bike are rubber lined to prevent scratching
- Accommodates up to 127cm / 50 inch wheelbase bikes and tyres up to 3 inches in width, maximum weight per bike: 15 KG
- Simple to fasten wheels, thanks to long wheel straps with pump buckles
- Wheel trays fold up when not in use for easy storage
- Comes fully assembled
- Still allows you to open the boot once bikes have been removed
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Thule OutWay Rear-Mount Platform - 2 Bike Carrier
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.