Thule Rail Hydration Backpack
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Rail pro includes a removable Koroyd CE level-1 certified spine protector, the hi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Rail pro includes a removable Koroyd CE level-1 certified spine protector, the highly innovative Koroyd material has exceptional impact absorption properties whilst remaining lightweight and well ventilated for long, technical rides
- Advanced, reinforced harness and ergonomic form holds loads low and close to the rider to prevent unwanted movement whilst remaining comfortable and unrestrictive
- Thule's unique magnetic ReTrakt hands-free hose return system keeps your drinking tube safely stowed when not in use but always to hand
- Exterior stowage straps for armour, helmets or removable chin guards
- Sternum and waist straps aid stability and feature integrated management systems to prevent excess strap flapping around
- Carefully organised interior with multiple pockets and a zippered compartment for valuables
- Jersey-style elasticated side pockets for easy access in the saddle, ideal for tools or nutrition
- Includes 2.5-litre Hydrapack reservoir
- Weighs just 1.02 KG with a back protector
- Rear loop for mounting a light
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.