Thule RoundTrip Transition Hard Case with Assembly Stand
- ShowProduct Information Features: The ultimate in long-haul protection for your steed, the Roundtrip Transition sets the st... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The ultimate in long-haul protection for your steed, the Roundtrip Transition sets the standard for peace of mind when travelling with your bike.
- The Transition is a robust ABS hard-bodied case implementing many of the construction and weight saving techniques developed by Thule over 35 years as the world's leading manufacturer of roof boxes.
- Transfer your bike seamlessly from the case to the included assembly stand using the integrated Click Rail mounting system: no more fumbling with your bike on the floor of your hotel room!
- Integrated stand adjusts to fit the vast majority of standard bikes with Q/R, 15 or 20 mm front forks.
- Case stands up on it's own and the entire top section can be removed for easy packing.
- Integrated handles with high quality wheels for stability and easy portage.
- Internal volume is large enough to take even large 29er and Aero triathlon bikes.
- Includes 2 wheel bags that fit down each side of the frame, further protecting it.
- External dimension when in use: 132 x 41 x 89 cm
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Materials and workmanship warrantied for 5 years.
Thule RoundTrip Transition Hard Case with Assembly Stand Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is one beasty bike box, I used to go through Heathrow - frankfurt & if it can handle heathrow it can handle anything, it's tough !! The bike stand is a nice touch although im sure this adds to its weight, this thing is HEAVY (15.5kg without a bike) so check with your airline. Can't work out why its so expensive, but, can you put a price on getting your bike safley to your destination? I recommend it.
This is one beasty bike box, I used to go through Heathrow - frankfurt & if it can handle heathrow it can handle anything, it's tough !! The bike stand is a nice touch although im sure this adds to its weight, this thing is HEAVY (15.5kg without a bike) so check with your airline. Can't work out why its so expensive, but, can you put a price on getting your bike safley to your destination? I recommend it.Close review
Bike Bags Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.