Thule Wing Bar Evo Aluminium Roof Rack
- ShowProduct Information Once again Thule has pushed the boundaries of what can be expected from a high end roof bar The Wing... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Once again Thule has pushed the boundaries of what can be expected from a high end roof bar
The Wing Bar Evo features even more advanced aerodynamics and several key quality of life improvements to make installation and use even easier
- Sold as a pair
- Revised wing shape with a truncated TrailEdge design on the rear helps smooth air flow off the rear of the bar, reducing noise and buffeting
- The rubber WindDiffuser strips are now permanently affixed to the bar with a QuickAccess slit that allows Thule T-track racks and accessories to be mounted and removed without having to remove it
- This means no more cutting up rubber strips or having to get replacements when you change your load out, you'll always have optimum coverage with the reduced wind noise and improved aerodynamics this offers
- SmartSlide guides offer an easy centring guide to help installation and also work as an aerodynamic cover on the underside of the bar
- Maximum load: 100KG, please also check your vehicle's maximum roof capacity
- A complete roof bar system requires the bars, a footpack and in some cases a special fitting kit
- Please consult the Thule online buyers guide to ensure you order the correct set-up for your vehicle
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Car Rack Guide
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available