Tifosi Eyewear Swick Single Lens Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information Swick is an exciting, sporty fashion style, suitable for active, everyday use, with a lightweight fr... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Swick is an exciting, sporty fashion style, suitable for active, everyday use, with a lightweight frame, and a choice of standard or glare-eliminating polarised lenses.
Swick is based on the same family technologies found on the Swank - durable Grilamid TR-90 frame, scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses, hydrophilic rubber nosepiece, integrated cam-lock hinge - with a textured Glide surface treatment on the arms, but has a larger, squarer lens shape compared to the Swank, and a pronounced 6 base curve for closer coverage to the face.
Swick glasses include a microfibre cleaning pouch and presentation box.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame is lightweight and durable for all day comfort.
- Hydrophilic rubber nose pieces provide a no-slip grip, so the more you perspire, the more they grip.
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatterproof, scratch-resistant and optically decentered for optimum clarity.
- An integrated cam-lock hinge creates a sleek and streamlined design.
- Tifosi Glide is a special rubberised finish on the arms, allowing them to slide on fast and provide a snug, anti-bounce fit for all activities.
- Fits M-XL face size
- 26 grams
- 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.