Tifosi Eyewear Tyrant 2.0 Clarion Interchangeable Sunglasses
- ShowProduct Information The Tifosi Eyewear Tyrant 2.0 Clarion sunglasses are stylish, sporty and comfortable. You’re getting... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycling Glasses Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Tifosi Eyewear Tyrant 2.0 Clarion sunglasses are stylish, sporty and comfortable. You’re getting 3 interchangeable lenses with an anti-fog vented design for maximum visibility. Included is a Clarion mirror lens with a water repellent coating to ensure a clear view all the time.
- Frame: Open lens frame built from Grilamid TR-90 is very flexible, lightweight and resistant to chemical and UV damage; perfect for all riding conditions
- Design: Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces offer a non-slip and secure fit
- Fit: Adjustable ear and nose pieces offer customised and comfortable fit
- Anti-Fog: Vented lenses improve air circulation and stop the glasses fogging, even in extreme temperatures
- Weight: 24g
- Extras: Bag and case included
- Clarion Blue / AC Red / Clear
- Clarion Red / AC Red / Clear
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycling Glasses Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.