Topeak Fuel Tank Frame Bag
- ShowProduct Information Large capacity top tube bag with easy-to-use velcro mounting system. Convenient top tube mount keeps... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 1800 Denier Nylon/PVC Sponge
- Nylon Straps
- Medium : One main compartment with one inner mesh pocket
- Large : Divided main compartment and two inner mesh pockets.
- Cable access hole for charging devices with mobile power pack
- Medium: 17.5x7.5x11cm, 0.5L, 120g
- Large: 24x7.5x11cm, 0.5L, 120g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Topeak Fuel Tank Frame Bag Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Fits well on bike, replacing one I had hanging from cross-bar (so I can put up on rack). 2x inner tube, mini-pump, allen keys, puncture kit, tyre irons and light rain jacket. Just about room for contact lenses, giving full emergency kit in situ. Perfect.
Fits well on bike, replacing one I had hanging from cross-bar (so I can put up on rack). 2x inner tube, mini-pump, allen keys, puncture kit, tyre irons and light rain jacket. Just about room for contact lenses, giving full emergency kit in situ. Perfect.Close review
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.