Topeak HeadLux Helmet Mount Light
- ShowProduct Information The Topeak HeadLux helmet mounted bike light is a great way to improve your safety with an alternati... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Light Sets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Topeak HeadLux helmet mounted bike light is a great way to improve your safety with an alternative light source. The HeadLux is a front and rear unit in one to give you all around visibility.
With long burntimes of 70 hours upfront and 100 hours rear, the Topeak HeadLux is ideal for daily commuters. Great when used in addition to a main bike light system.
A wide illumination beam of 220 degrees throws light out to the sides for enhanced side visibility – ideal for junctions, crossing and roundabouts.
- 3 modes: White constant/Red blinking, White blinking/Red blinking, White constant/Red constant
- Wide angle (220°) reflective lens
- Dimensions: 6.5x3.5x3cm
- Weight: 18g
- Bulb: 2x white L.E.D.s and 2x red L.E.D.s
- Battery: Lithium 'CR2032' x2pcs
- Brightness: 1 Lux/5M 0.6 Lux/10M)
- Burn Time: 70hrs/100hrs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.