Topeak Nano Torqbar Torque Wrench
- ShowProduct Information The Topeak Nano Torqbar is the slimmest and most compact preset torque wrench available. It is a pre... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Topeak Nano Torqbar is the slimmest and most compact preset torque wrench available. It is a precision-crafted, high-quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket.
Today's high-tech carbon fibre frames, components and electronic shifting requires exact torque specifications for operational safety and performance and the Nano TorqBar delivers what you need.
Available in three preset values, 4Nm, 5Nm and 6Nm and includes the 5 most popular tool bits. Two of your favourite bits can be carried in the handle of the Nano TorqBar wrench for immediate use and even greater portability during rides.
- Construction: Aluminium/engineering grade plastic construction, hardened steel tool bits
- Options: Available in 4, 5 or 6Nm versions
- Bits: 3,4,5mm Allen bits & T20, T25 Torx bits included. Integrated compartment to carry 2 bits on the go
- Carry Case: Bit carry case included
- Dimensions: 12x1.6x1.6cm
- Weight: 62g
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.