Troy Lee Designs 5550 Elbow Guards Long
- ShowProduct Information No Slip Elbow GuardsMesh construction provides airflow and lightweight designInternal high-impact pr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Troy Lee Size Guide
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Mesh construction provides airflow and lightweight design
- Internal high-impact protection elbow cap
- Forearm guard extends protection
- Lycra® low-compression zones in a strapless, tapered elastic sleeve
- No-slip internal grips zones
- Rugged woven aramid material to resist abrasions
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Troy Lee Size Guide
Troy Lee Elbow Protection Size Guide
|SIZE||MID FOREARM||MID BICEP||WEIGHT (LBS)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|Measurements in inches.|
|X-SMALL||5 - 6.5||9.5 - 11||70 - 90||32 - 41|
|SMALL||6 - 7||10 - 11.5||90 - 140||41 - 63|
|MEDIUM||6.5 - 8||10.5 - 12||140 - 180||63 - 82|
|LARGE||7.5 - 9||11 - 13||180 - 220||82 - 100|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.