Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle 32T Crankset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information BORN FROM THE MOUNTAINThe svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Desce... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
BORN FROM THE MOUNTAIN
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant carbon crankset uses a proprietary TRUVATIV carbon construction process that delivers a crankset light enough for XC, yet bold and badass enough for Enduro. Style and substance - Descendant. DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design. Together, these allow for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Less weight with Direct Mount ring
• Most affordable carbon crankset in the industry
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Carbon construction for lightweight durability
• DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
• Fully compatible with any 1x drivetrain
• DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible
BB Compatibility: DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73
Chainring Size: 32
Crank arm length: 170mm, 175mm
Chain line: 49.0mm, 52.0mm
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: Aluminium
Guard: No Guard
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
Crank arm material: Carbon
Colour (Crank arm): Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.