Unior Steerer Tube Cutting Guide
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Material: special tool steelFor dimensions: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2"The 1604/2PLUS en... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Home & Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: special tool steel
- For dimensions: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2"
- The 1604/2PLUS enables mounting of the measuring gauge item 1604.1/2PLUS, which enables fast and precise determination of steering tube length desired after the cut.
- When the steering tube on a new fork is longer than necessary, it needs to be shortened to the correct length. The cutting guide enables an even and precise cut of the steerer tube with dimensions 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2". Clamp the fork into the cutting rail, the cut must be positioned exactly on the opening of the guide itself. Lightly tighten the screw. Install the cutting guide along with the fixed fork to the vice on the work bench. Saw the steering tube by means of a saw (product no. 750) through the opening in the guide. The compact and precision housing, made in a compact does not leave scratches on the steering tube.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Home & Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available