Vredestein Fortezza TriComp Clincher Road Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clincher See the latest products
New in Clincher
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fortezza TriComp Clincher Road Tyre :Fortezza TriComp Our most popular competition tyre, suitible fo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFortezza TriComp Clincher Road Tyre :
- Fortezza TriComp Our most popular competition tyre, suitible for mixed conditions and all weather's. The 225g Fortezza TriComp from Vredestein features TriComp and Curve control technologies in a slightly more durable package when compared with the TriComp Slick.
- Asphalt, paving stones, cobbles, sharp bends, dangerous descents, high speeds, varying weather conditions; all these factors demand the utmost of racers and their material.
- And it is exactly in such changing conditions that Vredestein Fortezza performs best: the DuoComp for dry conditions and the TriComp for both dry and wet weather.
- Excellent anti-puncture protection, very low rolling resistance and especially unparalleled grip are the characteristics of Fortezza which allow both professionals and recreational cyclists to push and extend their limits.
- TriComp technology in combination with the Curve Control System guarantees unparalleled grip in corners, both in dry and wet weather. With the Fortezza TriComp, you reap the benefits in the bends.
- In addition to the Fortezza, Vredestein also offers the Volante TriComp and the Fiammante DuoComp, and together these form a range of truly excellent tyres for training and touring.
- By combining new techniques and materials with the input from the teams sponsored by Vredestein, we are constantly able to improve even further the product characteristics of the Fortezza.
- Size: 700x23C (28 Inch)
- Compound: TriComp
- Puncture Resistance: Excellent
- Tyre Pressure: 8.0-12.0bar (min-max)
- Weight: 225gms
- Colours: Black, Blue, Red, Yello, White, Grey, Pink, Green, Orange
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.