White Lightning Crystal Clear Grease
- ShowProduct Information A Different Kind of Bicycle Grease!Crystal Clear. Odourless. Non-Staining. Non-toxic. BiodegradableW... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA Different Kind of Bicycle Grease!
- Crystal Clear. Odourless. Non-Staining. Non-toxic. Biodegradable
- White Lightning has developed Crystal Grease for cyclists and mechanics who are simply unwilling to compromise on performance or ecology
- An aluminium-based thickening system makes Crystal Grease 100% water proof, perfect for wet weather road rides or stream crossings on a mountain bike
- Premium hydro-treated base oils deliver smooth bearing lubrication and long-lasting durability
- Crystal Grease will not attack gaskets, seals or carbon fibre
- Crystal will not stain painted surfaces
- Crystal Grease allows mechanics to visually identify wear and contaminate particles
- Available in a 1lb Tub or 3.5 oz/100g Tube
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
White Lightning Crystal Clear Grease Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Advised to get this by a top UK Bike Repairman. Exactly as described and delivered promptly.
Advised to get this by a top UK Bike Repairman. Exactly as described and delivered promptly.Close review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.