Wolf Tooth EnCase System Bar and Kit One
- ShowProduct Information Bikepacking.com 2019 Gear of the yearIn-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the ne... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Home & Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Bikepacking.com 2019 Gear of the year
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase™ System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebars inner diameter.
The EnCase System: Bar Kit One includes a Hex Bit Wrench Multi-tool, a Chain + Tire Plug Multi-tool, and two Storage Sleeves.
Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool:
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx compatible)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when tool head is bent
- Store in handlebar with EnCase Storage Sleeve
- Magnet on the bottom of the tool for convenient storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool:
- Compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available (EnCase System Extras)
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminium end caps
- Custom-fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately EnCase System Extras)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Works with both carbon and aluminium handlebars.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm.
- Bar Kit One: 132g
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-tool: 50g
- Chain + Tire Plug Multi-tool: 46g
- Storage Sleeves: 36g
- Hex Bit Wrench Multi-Tool: 7075-T6 aluminium, CrV steel
- Chain + Tire Plug Multi-Tool: 7075-T6 aluminium, CrMo steel, butyl strips
- Storage Sleeves: EPDM rubber, 6061-T6 aluminium
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Home & Workshop Tools Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available