Wolf Tooth Encase 14 Function Multi Tool
- ShowProduct Information Bikepacking.com 2019 Gear of the yearMake simple trailside or roadside repairs with this multi-tool ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Bikepacking.com 2019 Gear of the year
Make simple trailside or roadside repairs with this multi-tool that has 14 functions. An 8mm Allen head has a 4mm insert to fit each of the eight attached hex bits. With its slim design, this multi-tool can be stowed inside an EnCase System Storage Sleeve to be carried in handlebar ends as it was designed, or a mainstay on any home workbench.
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head 3.5; Phillips 2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm Allen keys; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase™ Storage Sleeve (sold separately)
- Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands
- Fits all standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except being ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Weight: 50g
- Materials: 7075 Aluminum, CrV Steel
- Made in the USA
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering international deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.