Wolf Tooth Precision Headset Spacers 5 Pack
- ShowProduct Information The Wolf Tooth Precision Headset Spacers Are Handcrafted In The USA From Premium-grade Anodised Alum... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Headsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Wolf Tooth Precision Headset Spacers Are Handcrafted In The USA From Premium-grade Anodised Aluminium. If You're Looking To Add Some Extra Vibrancy To Your Ride, Look No Further. This 5 Pack Comprises Of 5 Identical Spacers Of The Colour And Size Of Your Choice.
Including Nifty Measurement Details On The Top Edges For Ease Of Set Up And Perfectly Paired With Wolf Tooth Precision Headsets, These Are A Must-have.
- Handcrafted By Wolf Tooth In Minneapolis, USA
- 1 1/8" Top (Straight 1 1/8" Or 1 1/2" To 1 1/8" Taper) Steerer Tubes Only
- 6061-t6 Aluminium
- Options: 3mm, 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm
- 5 X Identical Spacers Of Size And Colour Of Your Choice
- Weight: 3mm - 2g , 5mm - 3g, 10mm - 5g, 15mm - 7g, 20mm - 9g, 25mm - 11g, 30mm - 13g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.