X-Fusion McQueen 34 29"/27.5+ HLR Boost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It’s pretty clear the competition forgot about stiffness when designing its new plus-size wheel fork... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
It’s pretty clear the competition forgot about stiffness when designing its new plus-size wheel forks. Most plus forks are just wider versions of a standard fork, without thought to adding material to make up for the stiffness loss brought the extra width. With the new McQueen fork, we didn’t want to compromise stiffness just because of a bigger tire, so our goal was to make it equal in stiffness to the rest of our 34mm forks. And we did it without adding a ton of heft. The McQueen tips the scaled just over 2200 grams, providing a stiffness to weight ratio bar none.
The Roughcut Damper is a fully bled bladder and cartridge based damper which features high and low speed, independently adjustable compression and rebound damping adjustment.
Nvolve Wiper seals reducing seal drag and increasing durability.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs/2100 grams
- Wheel Size: 27.5"+
- Travel: 140mm (ITA 80/100/120/140mm)
- Stanchion: 34mm Aluminum
- Spring: Air
- Damper: Roughcut HLR
- Adjustments HLR: High and Low Speed Comp., Rebound,,Air Pressure
- Steerer: Tapered only
- Axle: LockX Boost 110*15mm
- Axle to Crown: 546mm @ 140mm
- Offset: 46mm
- Rotor Size: 180mm/203mm (XF Adaptor only)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.