XLAB Cool Shot Insulated Racing Bottle
- ShowProduct Information High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool.Reflective, matte silver finish helps keep liqu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Reflective, matte silver finish helps keep liquids cool
- Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching
- Fast-drinking, high-flow valve
- BPA Free and Phthalate free
- Stays Cool - Reflective, matte silver finish keeps liquid temperature down, Add ice, freeze or refrigerate.
- Anti-Glare Material - Matte silver insulation prevents glare for horizontal, BTA mounting.
- Fast-Drink Design - High flow silicone valve, Easy-pull nozzle for fast drinking.
- Easier to Use - Ultra secure, deep neck groove latches onto cage to prevent launching, Mounts vertically or horizontally. Won’t leak.
- 20oz (600ml)
- 9.25in (234.9mm)
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 3 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
- DISHWASHER: Place the bottle on the top rack and the lid in the cutlery compartment. Use the Normal cycle.
- WASH BY HAND: Use a small amount of dish soap with warm water. Shake the bottle well and then squeeze water out through the valve. Next rinse thoroughly with cold water and stand the bottle upside down with the cap off to drain and dry.
- BAKING SODA AND VINEGAR: This method will get rid of any odor, mold or mildew. Clean the bottle as in method 2 above. Next, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda into the bottle and half a cup of vinegar. Allow it to sit for 6-7 minutes and then scrub the inside with a bottle brush (available at most supermarkets). When clean, squirt the contents out through the valve. Next, thoroughly rinse the bottle and cap with fresh cold water and then stand upside down to dry.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.