XLAB Stealth Pocket Frame Bag
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Frame Bags See the latest products
New in Frame Bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information More Aerodynamic:Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.Same width as head tube (S... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionMore Aerodynamic:
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Extra long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset.
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Can be mounted behind stem or seat post.
- Silver colored interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red color for electrolyte tablets, salt tablets, cash or other small items.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
- Pocket 100: 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 200: 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 300: 10” (25.4cm) L x 1.9” (4.83cm) H x 1.6” (4.1cm) W
- Pocket 400: 10.5" (26.7cm) L x 2.1" (5.3cm) H x 1.5" (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 500: 10.5” (26.7cm) L x 2.1” (5.3cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 100: 20.4 cu.in
- Pocket 200: 20.4 cu.in
- Pocket 300: 20 cu.in
- Pocket 400: 23.2 cu.in
- Pocket 500: 23.2 cu.in
- Pocket 200, 300 and 500 are bolt mounted
- Pocket 100 and 400 are strap mounted
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.