XLAB Stealth Pocket Frame Bag
- ShowProduct Information More Aerodynamic:Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.Same width as head tube (S... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionMore Aerodynamic:
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers.
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area.
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem.
- Tapered aero design profile.
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag.
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem.
- Extra long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset.
- Located within easy reach while riding.
- Non slip rubber zipper pull.
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Can be mounted behind stem or seat post.
- Silver colored interior makes it easier to see contents.
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red color for electrolyte tablets, salt tablets, cash or other small items.
- Can store the longest energy bars.
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler.
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
- Pocket 100: 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 200: 8.4” (21.3cm) L x 2.5” (6.4cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 300: 10” (25.4cm) L x 1.9” (4.83cm) H x 1.6” (4.1cm) W
- Pocket 400: 10.5" (26.7cm) L x 2.1" (5.3cm) H x 1.5" (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 500: 10.5” (26.7cm) L x 2.1” (5.3cm) H x 1.5” (3.8cm) W
- Pocket 100: 20.4 cu.in
- Pocket 200: 20.4 cu.in
- Pocket 300: 20 cu.in
- Pocket 400: 23.2 cu.in
- Pocket 500: 23.2 cu.in
- Pocket 200, 300 and 500 are bolt mounted
- Pocket 100 and 400 are strap mounted
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.