XLAB Super Wing - Bottle Cage with 3 Mounting Positions
- ShowProduct Information Sturdy alloy carrier with integrated storage compartmentAll of the same features as the CARBON WING,... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- All of the same features as the CARBON WING, easier on the budget, but slightly heavier
- Get a perfect position for you with 3 carrier positions and 4 cage angle positions.
- Tuck your repair out of the wind, in the integrated storage compartment for free speed!
- Mount 2 bottles on the side or 1 at the rear for flexibility. No need to purchase multiple carriers
- Sturdy aerospace aluminium material makes the Super Wing the toughest carrier on the market!
- SAVE up to 13 secs/40km
- MOST VERSATILE alloy system
- 3 MOUNTING POSITIONS . Self Draining
- 4 BOTTLE CAGE angles
- PATENTED INSIDE storage/Mini bag area
- COMPLETE WITH STRAP for tubular/bag beneath
- CARBON RAIL kit Available
- SUPER WING Alloy Carrier
- All Hardware
- XSW Top and Lower Straps
- Aircraft Aluminium Alloy
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.