Yeti SB5 T-Series X01 Eagle Lunch Ride 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate trail bike with added big hit ability. The Yeti SB5 is a full suspension trail bike tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
The ultimate trail bike with added big hit ability. The Yeti SB5 is a full suspension trail bike that is built for mountain bike trail riding, with beefed up suspension for those who like to shred challenging terrain without being lumbered with too-much-bike. The T-series carbon frame is the best that Yeti produce while the Fox 36 for and DPX2 shock on this Lunch Ride model offer EWS level performance when the going gets tough.
- T-Series carbon frame with Switch Infinity suspension platform
- Fox Factory DPX2 shock controls the 127mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox 36 Factory fork for 160mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for the ultimate gear shifting
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Turquoise
- The Yeti SB5 T-Series X01 Eagle Lunch Ride 27.5" is available with 0% APR finance
Yeti Cycles shut the factory down and suit up daily for a lunch ride - it's not only a way to blow off steam and build comradery but also serves as a proving ground for spec and product decisions. Loving to tinker with their bikes and through the process of riding, talking smack, and trying new things, Yeti often land on a hybrid spec that we all run. This build represents that spec Fox 36/160mm for added travel and stiffness up front and Fox Float DPX2 shock in the rear for ripping descents. On the race circuit, there are horses for courses and the EWS team, headed by Richie Rude, chose the SB5 LR for the Rotorua and Tasmania stops of the EWS in 2017, proving the bike's range of capabilities.
The SB5 is perhaps our most versatile all-mountain bike. Born on the trails of Colorado, this bike represents everything a trail bike should be — lightweight, nimble on climbs and dominant on descents.
Last year, when Yeti designed the SB5 with all-new geometry and design - they all thought it looked a lot like the old chum we knew and loved. When they got aboard this capable trail bike, Yeti was suddenly clearing technical climbs with far less effort and our descents were more playful and speedy than before. The seat tube was steepened to optimize pedalling position, while the head tube got a bit slacker so it was even more capable on the downhill. It's tough to make a great thing better, but we feel pretty good.
TURQ Series bikes are made with the highest quality carbon fibre available and offer the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is a bike that feels smooth, solid and aggressive. CARBON series have small changes in the carbon fibre allowing for a more aggressively priced high-performance frame while maintaining strength and stiffness of its higher end sibling.
Different sized riders have different needs, so on the xs-sm we lowered the toptube creating even more standover for shorter riders. The md-xl use our signature toptube configuration which has great clearance and classic lines.
Working with FOX we retooled the SB5’s shock with an exclusive air volume configuration and tune. This resulted in better mid-stroke compression and small bump sensitivity providing a wider range of riders with a custom feel.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||High modulus carbon|
|Fork:||Fox Factory 36/160mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Factory DPX2|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40 inset taper|
|Stem:||Race Face Turbine Basic 35x50mm|
|Bars:||Yeti Carbon 35x800mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide RSC 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Rims:||DT Swiss 350 W/XM481|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor 2.3|
|Chainset:||SRAM X01 Carbon Eagle 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM GXP BB92|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM 1275 10-50T|
|Weight:||27 lbs (12.25kg)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Yeti SB5 T-Series X01 Eagle Lunch Ride 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
Amazing bikeClose review
Brilliant in the corners, light and easy on the climbs thanks to tyres.
Brilliant in the corners, light and easy on the climbs thanks to tyres.Close review