Yeti SB6 C-Series XT-SLX 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready for taking on the most challenging trails. The Yeti SB6 C-Series is an enduro mountain bike th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready for taking on the most challenging trails. The Yeti SB6 C-Series is an enduro mountain bike that delivers an incredibly confident ride on rough technical trails yet can be pedalled all day long. This XT-SLX equipped Yeti SB6 features Fox shocks and a Fox Transfer dropper post along with DT Swiss Wheels for performance you can trust.
- High Modulus C-Series carbon frame is lightweight and tough
- Switch Infinity suspension system for an incredibly smooth ride
- Fox 36 Performance fork offers 160mm of plush suspension travel
- Fox DPX2 Performance shock controls the 152mm or rear wheel travel
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- DT Swiss M1900 wheels for confident rolling
- Colours: Raw/Grey, Turquoise
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Yeti SB6 C-Series XT-SLX is available with 0% APR finance
Piloted by the best riders in the world, the SB6 in uniquely suited for pounding out big enduro race days and taking on big terrain. The SB6 has 6 inches (152mm) of travel in the rear, with 160 mm up-front and geometry that is manageable on the transfers, but optimized for smashing downhills.
Lab tested to our most rigorous standards and proven here on the trail. The SB6 is tested under heightened frame requirements to withstand more abuse. What does this mean? Well it is tested to stiffness and impact levels of downhill bike standards. Along with the testing in the lab the SB6 has been ridden to victory on the toughest Enduro race courses in the world. This thing is Richie Rude frigging approved.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||High modulus carbon|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 36/160mm|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Performance DPX2|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40 inset taper|
|Stem:||Race Face Respond 45mm|
|Bars:||Race Face Respond 785mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT|
|Rims:||DT Swiss M1900 30mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aggressor 2.3|
|Chainset:||Race Face Affect 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face BB92|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX 11-46T|
|Weight:||30.70 lbs (13.93kg)|