Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubular 10/11 Speed Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 RCUK 100 'Still the best all-round wheels on the market'The 303 is a wheel you ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 RCUK 100 'Still the best all-round wheels on the market'
The 303 is a wheel you can never count out. In 2010, it became not only the first carbon wheel to win a major cobbled classic, it won the two biggest classics: Paris-Roubaix and the Tour of Flanders. The wheel is light, utterly dependable and aerodynamic. And it’s just gotten even better.
The exploration of the 303’s wider rim led to the Firecrest® technology. And now that development has come full circle with the 303 Firecrest. The new wheel features Firecrest’s signature shaping designed to optimize both halves of the wheel, which creates a rim that is significantly faster and also much easier to handle in crosswinds.
At just 1,335 grams, the weight of the new 303 is virtually unchanged from its predecessor and remains one of the lightest carbon wheelsets anywhere. Its 45 mm-deep rim outperforms much deeper rims with a traditional V-shaped cross-section. And yet, because Firecrest technology allows us to manipulate the wheel’s center of pressure, the new 303 handles like a box-section rim. It’s ultra-stable, and suitable for even the windiest days.
- Weight: 750g
- Hub Used: 188/V9
- Rim Used: 285v4
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Brake Track Width (center) :26.45mm
- Max Width: 28.50mm
- Nominal Tire Bed Width: 17.98mm
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 264mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 262mm
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: Yes
- Ceramic Bearing: After-market
- Nipples: Sapim®
- External Nipples: yes