Zipp Contour SL Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
RRP: £324.99 Save £71.00
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Stage Racer's Bar.Comfort, ergonomics, stiffness and aerodynamics are the essential elements we'... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Stage Racer's Bar.
Comfort, ergonomics, stiffness and aerodynamics are the essential elements we've balanced in the Contour SL, and every millimeter of the shape is designed for all-day comfort and performance. The airfoil top is not only fast, but it fits your hand perfectly on long climbing efforts and elegantly hides your brake and shifter cables.
The ovalized hook portion of the bar fits your hand naturally, which you'll appreciate as the day wears on. Of course, the Contour SL is stiff enough to fight out a sprint after you've been in the break all day. Considering it's passed EFBe Laboratory's top performance racing standard, you know this bar is in it for the long haul.
- Weight (42 cm) : 190g
- Size : 38, 40, 42, 44cm (Center-to-Center)
- Reach : 85mm
- Clamp Width : 48mm
- Traditional Bend : No
- Clamp Diameter : 31.8
- Short-Shallow Bend : Yes
- Clip Compatible : No
- Max Brake Lever Torque : 8NM
- Max Torque Clamping to Bar : 8NM
- Drop style : SS
- Drop : 128mm
- Ramp angle : 14°
- Drop outsweep : 3°
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.