Zone3 Advance Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in the latest design, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even further allowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 94% and its coveted Best on Test award in 2018, stating that the Advance ‘wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price’ and is ‘a brilliant all-rounder that comes at a great price’.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced.
What makes this product different?
- Winner of the 2018 BEST ON TEST award in 220 magazine with 94% rating.
- Highest rated entry level wetsuit on the market with over six years of fantastic customer and industry reviews.
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water.
- High quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point.
- Focus on comfort and fit with features such as laser cut collar design.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
- Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
- New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
- Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
- Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
- High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
- 220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016
- 220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
- 220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2018
- Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
International Deliveries - Temporarily Suspended 30/3/20
During the Covid-19 outbreak we will be stopping all international deliveries until further notice. We will continue deliveries to the UK, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Team. The best way to contact us is to use Live Chat by clicking the widget at the bottom right of your screen.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.