Zone3 Vision Womens Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information The Vision wetsuit is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. 220 Triathlon gave the Vision wets... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Vision wetsuit is a very exciting product in the Zone3 range. 220 Triathlon gave the Vision wetsuit it’s exclusive Cutting Edge award in 2018 and commented that the suit was ‘Flexible, fast and very, very hard to fault’.
The latest design takes inspiration from the top of the range Vanquish and translated some of the key features which made the suit so successful to create the world’s fastest entry level wetsuit. If you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this has to be the suit for you.
When tested again 15 other wetsuits, Lava Magazine stated that “the Vision tops the list when it comes to value and for half of the price of many of the top tier suits, the Vision provides flexibility and fit that's almost on par with the best of the best”. Whilst Triathlon Plus awarded the suit their Gold Award with a 5/5 for Performance a 5/5 for Value and a 5/5 overall, the only wetsuit to ever achieve the full marks. The review stated that once on “it’s no exaggeration to say that this suit blew our swimmers away and was the perfect fit”
We're pleased to say that the latest version of the Vision has now become even better!
What makes this product different?
- Winner of the 2018 CUTTING EDGE award in 220 magazine with 92% rating.
- World’s fastest entry level wetsuit inspired by our fastest ever wetsuit, the Vanquish.
- New FlexFit shoulder panel layout and Free Flex lining designed in the UK, to give even further flexibility and reach throughout the torso.
- Great looking suit with full Speedflo coating for drag reduction.
- Maximum 5mm thickness buoyancy in the legs and core.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene – Utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
- Full Speed-FloTM coating to minimise drag resistance and increase speed through the water. One of the only fully ‘coated’ suits available at this price point.
- A new high stretch 2mm Free Flex shoulder panel and lining inspired by the top end Zone3 Vanquish wetsuit. This unique one-piece panel design extends across the top of the chest, over each of the shoulders and also down each side of the chest to allow for maximum expansion and rotation of the torso and increase reach in the water. Ultimately this results in significant improvements in the distance which can be achieved with each stroke, therefore improving endurance and swim speed.
- New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable wetsuits available.
- 4mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees to help increase your core support in the water helping you naturally become more streamlined and energy efficient over longer distance swims.
- Pro Speed Cuffs TM on the arms and the legs for improved visibility and rapid removal after your swim. Our unique silicone-coated formula allows the wetsuit to come off extremely quickly so you won’t find yourself rolling around trying to get your wetsuit off after the swim.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
- One of the best-looking suits on the market designed with a new hologram style metallic back panel to give improved visibility and an added element of safety in the water.
- Women's specific pattern and sizes developed and tweaked based on feedback over the last four years.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility, durability and comfort.
- Designed with a high quality downwards YKK zip making it easy to get the suit both on and off.
The Vision is an incredibly high-quality suit which is designed to be the most comfortable entry-level wetsuit on the market and also one of the fastest and most energy efficient.
- 220 Triathlon: Cutting Edge Award 2018
- Outdoor Fitness: Best on Test 2017
- Triathlon Plus: Gold Award 2017
- Lava Magazine: Rated 10/10 2017
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.