The absoluteBLACK Premium, Shimano 12 speed compatible Direct mount 1X Oval traction chainrings are designed for XTR M9100, XT M8100 & SLX M7100 cranks. They feature the exact same excellent oval shape as rest of our oval chainring portfolio. This new type of direct mount chainring will make your Shimano crank looking great and perfectly mesh with new Shimano 12spd chain. This particular chainring will ONLY work with CN-M9100 chain due to different thickness of the teeth.
- 26T (52g)
- 28T (54g)
- 30T (58g)
- 32T (62g)
- 34T (69g)
- 36T (75g)
Compatibility: Fits to Shimano XTR M9100 , M9120, XT M8100, M8120, M8130 , SLX M7100, M7120, M7130 and FC-MT900 cranksets. Works ONLY with CN-M9100 chain.
Materials: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Chainline: Perfect 51mm
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead centre) Patent Pending
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
absoluteBLACK MTB Oval XTR, XT, SLX, 12SP Direct Mount Chainring
Christmas Delivery- select an option for Christmas availability
£5 off voucher
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the deals and special offers first
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Learn more about Pay in 3