absoluteBLACK MTB Round XT M8000 Chainring
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Chainrings See the latest products
New in MTB Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our Premium 1X Oval 96BCD traction chainring is designed for Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 1... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Our Premium 1X Oval 96BCD traction chainring is designed for Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 1x or 2x cranks Only. These chainrings fit Boost and non-boost bikes as correct offset is realised by the crank spider itself, not chainring. Bolts included.
- 30T (44g)
- 32T (50g)
- 34T (60g)
- 36T (69g)
Compatibility: Fits Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000 and MT700 cranksets 1X and 2X only. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible. Boost and non-boost.
Materials: CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium. Long-lasting construction.
Chainline: Perfect 49mm.
Mounting: 96 BCD.
Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending.
Advantages of our special Oval chainrings:
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.