absoluteBLACK Sram CX Direct Mount GXP & BB30 Cyclocross Oval Chainring
- ShowProduct Information Our premium 1X Sram® compatible Direct mount Oval chainring is designed for Sram cranks like Force a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- CNC machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction.
- Traction at a fraction of the price !
- SRAM Force 22, Force 1, CX1, Rival 22, Rival 1, S900. GXP and BB30 models. Also fits SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 GXP and Long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
absoluteBLACK Sram CX Direct Mount GXP & BB30 Cyclocross Oval Chainring Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Lightweight, high quality, great looking product. No dropped chain so far. works with a Sram AXS 12 sp chain (although it was initially a bit tight). Looks fantastic on my metallic red Factor!
Lightweight, high quality, great looking product. No dropped chain so far. works with a Sram AXS 12 sp chain (although it was initially a bit tight). Looks fantastic on my metallic red Factor!Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.