3T Mistral Pro Carbon Aero Bar - S Bend
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Aero/Tri Bars See the latest products
New in Aero/Tri Bars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The 3T Mistral is used by the best riders in the world from former Tour de France winner Carlos Sast... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe 3T Mistral is used by the best riders in the world from former Tour de France winner Carlos Sastre riding for Cervelo Test Team to the new British sensation, Bradley Wiggins who rides for Garmin Slipstream.
The Mistral is mostly built of carbon-fiber composites and has multiple elbow-pad mountings in the top skin of the base bar, offering a range of 16 positions. Riders with different aerodynamic postures should find a comfortable position on this bar.
Mistral meets the UCI rules on aerodynamic form factor that were clarified in early 2009. It can legally be used in any UCI event.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.