7Protection Flex Short
- ShowProduct Information The versatile design of the Flex Shorts has 'pockets' of proprietary foam/ Curv® protection which ar... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe versatile design of the Flex Shorts has 'pockets' of proprietary foam/ Curv® protection which are individually removable for when protection is not required or for washing. The rear yoke foam is de-bossed to give Coccyx protection. A combination of Poly/Spandex and 4 way stretch mesh offers great airflow to keep the rider cool.
- Flexible Curv removable side panels
- Low weight high strength 1mm flexible panels for a contoured fit
- Features removable polygon perforated foam and Curv plastic on hip and legs for easy washing
- Double layer polygon perforated custom foam to increase air flow
- A combination of Poly/Spandex and 4 way stretch mesh offer great air flow
- Designed beyond CE EN1621/1 standards to ensure maximum protection
- Jaquard knit wide elastic waistband
- Debossed rear yolk to protect cocyx
- Compression fit with fly
- Sizes - S/M/L/XL
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.