7Protection Transition Knee Pads
- ShowProduct Information The new Transition knee slip on knee pad gives low profile protection that protects and can be packe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show 7Protection Sizing
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThe new Transition knee slip on knee pad gives low profile protection that protects and can be packed up small to stow away in backpacks or even jersey pockets. Minimal Protection at its best.
- Rollable and stowable size
- Low weight, high strength flexible 1mm cap for superior fit and leg movement
- Double layer custom foam to increase air flow
- Compression fit
- A combination of Poly/Spandex and 4 way stretch mesh give great fit and ventilation
- Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 standard to ensure maximum protection
- Sizes – S/M/L/XL
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
7Protection Kneepad sizing
|Thigh inch *||15-17"||17-19"||19-21"||21-23"|
|Thigh cm *||38-43cm||43-48cm||48-53cm||53-58cm|
* Measure circumference of lower thigh, 6" (15.25cm) above the kneecap
7Protection Ankle Brace sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.