Alpinestars Paragon Plus Knee/Shin Protector Pads
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: CE certified knee/shin protector to EN 1621_1: 2012 LEVEL 1. Extremely lightweight, d... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- CE certified knee/shin protector to EN 1621_1: 2012 LEVEL 1.
- Extremely lightweight, durable and flexible guard constructed from breathable stretch mesh for a comfortable, close fit.
- Highly convenient and time-saving slip-on design with elasticated cuffs and silicone printing to prevent slippage and help keep protector securely positioned.
- Pre-shaped, ergonomic design for optimized performance with various riding positions.
- Strategically positioned rip-stop fabric reinforcements for abrasion resistance and added durability.
- CE certified protector offers targeted coverage and protection against nicks and knocks.
- Protector pads are perforated and secured in mesh pocket for excellent breathability and core cooling.
- Protector pads are contoured to offer compressive, anatomical fit.
- Flat inward-facing seams for improved comfort and ‘second skin’ feel and fit.
- Guards sold as pairs.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Alpinestars Knee Guard Sizing
Alpinestars Knee Guard Size Chart
50 - 53
54 - 56
57 - 59
60 - 62
63 - 65
How to Measure: Measure around the thigh just below the crotch, keeping the tape horizontal.
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.