Axiom Rainrunner 360 Reflex Mudguard Set
- ShowProduct Information The Axiom Rainrunner 360 Reflex mudguard set is ideal for those with bikes that have no eyelets. The... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Mudguard Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Axiom Rainrunner 360 Reflex mudguard set is ideal for those with bikes that have no eyelets. These mudguards simply mount to your quick release skewer to 'create' eyelets. The clip mount is attached to your brake bridge or can be zip-tied.
Ideal for commuters and urban riders the Axiom Rainrunner mudguards feature full 3M reflect strips that pick up headlights and street lights to highlight your presence in low light conditions.
Extended mudflaps help reduce rear spray so you're riding buddies don't get covered.
- No eyelets? No Problem!
- Exclusive forged aluminum AXLE-RUNNER mounts mount to your quick release skewer, and “creates” eyelets that you can mount to
- Clip mount attached to brake bridge, or can be zip-tied to help overcome mounting problems
- Traditional stay design is stiffer and more secure than most strap-on designs
- Full 3M side visibility provides unparalleled safety in urban environments
- Enhanced stay spacing provides improved stiffness, and overcomes mounting problems found with other brands
- Extended mudflap reduces rear spray. Ideal for group riding
- Road Weight: 575 g / 1.26 lbs (pair)
- Mountain weight : 610 g / 1.34 lbs (pair)
Axiom Rainrunner 360 Reflex Mudguard Set Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I spent 3 days looking for a FULL mud guard that'll fit my Marin Point Reyes hybrid with Disc brakes. Sadly information was thin on the ground however I risked the Axiom Rainrunner 360. It fits perfectly, with no issues or bodge jobbing. 5 stars and no more wet feet on my commute.
I spent 3 days looking for a FULL mud guard that'll fit my Marin Point Reyes hybrid with Disc brakes. Sadly information was thin on the ground however I risked the Axiom Rainrunner 360. It fits perfectly, with no issues or bodge jobbing. 5 stars and no more wet feet on my commute.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.