Cannondale Quick CX 2 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sure-footed performance on road, track, and trail. The Cannondale Quick CX 2 is a versatile hybrid s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Sure-footed performance on road, track, and trail. The Cannondale Quick CX 2 is a versatile hybrid sports bike that offers a capable, comfortable, and reliable ride wherever you choose to cycle.
The high-quality C2 aluminium frame built specifically for multi-surface riding with optimized 6061 aluminium tubes. The tapered head tube offers extra front-end stiffness for precise steering, while internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Comfort is king. SAVE micro suspension is built into the frame and fork to soak up the road vibrations, giving a smoother ride that will leave you feeling less fatigued when you reach your destination. Subtle rack and mudguard mounts give you the versatility you need for all-year-round cycling on road, track and trail.
Up front, the Suntour NCX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of rough tracks and potholed roads. You can lock the fork on smooth roads for more efficient cycling. High volume 38c multi-surface tyres are fast rolling on the road, and grippy on the dirt.
Taking the hassle out of gear shifting, the SRAM 1x11 speed drivetrain allows you to select every gear from a single shifter, yet gives you a wide enough gear range to get you up every hill on your route. Once you have tried ‘one by’ you won’t want to ride anything else. On the way back down, the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver consistent stopping power for confident speed control in all weather conditions.
The Cannondale Quick CX 2 is made to thrive wherever the adventure takes you.Cannondale Quick CX review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with tapered steerer
- SR Suntour NCX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel with lockout
- SAVE micro suspension for comfort in the saddle
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting over with a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Rack & fender mounts for daily practicality
- Rider Profile: Fitness riders, light commutes, joy riders
- Rider Position: Balance of upright ease & forward lean efficiency
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Charcoal Grey/Fine Silver
- Colour :Midnight/Stingray/Tangerine
- The Cannondale Quick CX 2 is available on 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||New Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered, Lockout, 50mm|
|Headset:||VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 6061 double-butted. Grey: 12mm rise 680mm Midnight: 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M396 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M396 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M396 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM GX, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX, 11-speed|
|Rims:||Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c|
|Rear Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||Grey: SRAM NX 32t Midnight: FSA Comet, 38T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Grey: SRAM GXP Midnight: FSA Cartridge|
|Pedals:||Cannondale Reinforced Composite|
Cannondale Quick CX 2 2019 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Good urban bike capable of little green laneing takes a rear rack and luggage ok but am having issue findind front rack for a touring holliday (but believe would be the same with any carbon forks will try to adapt current rack). On very steep hills cound have done with one lower cog, but haven't resorted to walking yet.Overall very pleased
Good urban bike capable of little green laneing takes a rear rack and luggage ok but am having issue findind front rack for a touring holliday (but believe would be the same with any carbon forks will try to adapt current rack). On very steep hills cound have done with one lower cog, but haven't resorted to walking yet.Overall very pleasedClose review