Cannondale SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycling Plus magazine - 2020 Bike of the yearThe all-new Cannondale SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycling Plus magazine - 2020 Bike of the year
The all-new Cannondale SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike - a beautiful evolution of our classic race machine. We followed the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way. We made it better for racers and the racer-esque by keeping the ultralight weight, explosive rigidity and telepathic handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning, while making it much faster with tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration that seriously reduce aerodynamic drag.
- All-new frame is 21% more aerodynamic than previous version
- Race proven Shimano Ultegra 2x11 gearing
- More compliant and comfortable than previous versions
- BallisTec carbon fibre frame and fork
- One of the lightest disc race bikes available
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62
- Colours: Matte Black, Goldfinger
- The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
And we made it more appealing for anyone looking for an amazing road bike by making it smoother, more comfortable and more capable with improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tire clearance. It’s the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed:
- 30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Designed as a system with new HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix. The easiest cable routing of any internally routed bike.
- The new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD is the lightest disc road frameset we’ve ever made.
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seat post). Sure, 19 grams doesn’t sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers. Nice work, engineers. Category Race Wheel / Tire Size700x25c (30mm max - with full 6mm clearance on each side)
- Maintained EVO’s perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable:
- 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO’s ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach – just 3 to 3-10mm depending on size (except for size 44 which actually gets about 1cm lower and longer, finally!).
- Tire clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tires if they wish. Note – rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tires by the calipers. SuperSix EVO
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All-New, BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Fork:||All-New, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing|
|Headset:||SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 2, 7050 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160mm RT54 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11|
|Rims:||HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x142|
|Spokes:||Formula Grand Forza|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c|
|Seat Post:||All-New HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm|
|Saddle:||Prologo Nago RS STN|
|Chainset:||Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|