Continental Continental Race King Wire Bead 29" Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 29" Tyres See the latest products
New in 29" Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Continental: For the skilled: A hearty tyre that wants to be raced Impressive in cross-country races... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
For the skilled: A hearty tyre that wants to be raced
Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self damping qualities whilst the the low rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and through to the straights.
Choose from our two compounds : BlackChili and PureGrip. Our BlackChili range has two casing options - 'Tubeless-Ready ProTection or RaceSport. Our PureGrip range features Tubeless-Ready ShieldWall folding or standard wire bead models. Our Tubeless Ready tyres have been recently re-engineered to inflate first time using a standard track pump.
Our Tubeless Ready tyres have been recently re-engineered to inflate first time using a standard track pump.
- Fast rolling XC dry conditions tyre
- World XC Championships winning tyre
- Good for XC & 4X racing
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.