Continental Double Fighter III 27.5 inch MTB Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres See the latest products
New in 27.5" (650b) Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Turn your MTB into a nimble city runabout or a fast rolling gravel machine.The Continental Double Fi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Turn your MTB into a nimble city runabout or a fast rolling gravel machine.
The Continental Double Fighter III is a real hit with mountain bike owners who mainly ride on the road. Now in a multitude of sizes including 650b, it's the perfect, affordable upgrade for this application. The centre with its light tread rolls smoothly and quietly on tarmac. Its shoulder lugs allow it to stay on track whether on park paths or gravel roads.
The use of gumwall sidewall means that the tyre will be more resistant to urban detritus and the service life of the tyre will also be improved. A new 180 threads per inch nylon casing improves handling and speed. Ideal for commuters needing on/off road performance and reliability. The Double Fighter is Continentals most popular on-road MTB tyre.
- Particularly appealing to the leisure rider - fast on the road, grippy in the corners
- In a sturdy gumwall design for urban biking, it rolls smoothly and quietly on asphalt
- Its side lugs provide the necessary traction in the park and on gravel paths
- Constructed from 3 plies, totalling 66 tpi
- Weight: 780 grams
- Fast centre tread with shoulder lugs for assured traction on occasional offroad rides
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Continental Double Fighter III 27.5 inch MTB Tyre Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Fast running, fast service quick on the road fun through the corners if a little sideways
Fast running, fast service quick on the road fun through the corners if a little sidewaysClose review