Crank Brothers Steve Peat Signature Mallet DH MTB Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Clipless- MTB pedals See the latest products
New in Clipless- MTB pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information CRANKBROTHERS STEVE PEAT SIGNATURE MALLET DHSteve Peat and Crankbrothers have enjoyed a long history... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Release angle: 15° to 20°
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats included
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 479g per pair
- Platform: Extruded/machined aluminium
- Wings: Investment cast steel
- Spring: 300 series spring steel
- Spindle: Forged scm435 chromoly steel
- Inner bearing: igus LL-glide bearing has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Outer bearing: enduro cartridge bearing is designed specifically for pedals. Enduro use superior materials, grease and sealing on their bearings which are designed especially for use on a bike.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
- Traction pins: 8mm adjustable
- Colour: Red or Black
- Excellent mud-shedding: using the very open designed pedal platform.
- Ribbed body for extra traction when unclipped
- 4-sided entry: clip in on all 4 sides of the pedal, by pushing forward or pulling backwards on the pedal.
- Extremely lightweight: pedal design is very simple with only a few key parts.
- Increased float: 6° of side-to-side rotational play. The float of the pedal allows for the rider to shift positions on the bike, while keeping their feet clipped into the pedal. This allows for improved rider control and bike handling.
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15° or 20° release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately.
- crankbrothers pedals are fully re-buildable for simple maintenance. There is a consistency in parts across all pedal models, which allows for ease of servicing, this is easily done using the pedal refresh kit (CRB-16051). Servicing is simple and does not require any specialist tools, just a flat head screwdriver, socket wrench and 8mm allen key to hold the pedal by the axle.
Crank Brothers Steve Peat Signature Mallet DH MTB Pedals Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These pedal was well thought. Appearance wise, they look amazing. A little bit pricey!
These pedal was well thought. Appearance wise, they look amazing. A little bit pricey!Close review