CycleOps Classic Magneto Turbo Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Magneto is not your average magnetic turbo trainer. Instead of having fixed resistance... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The CycleOps Magneto is not your average magnetic turbo trainer. Instead of having fixed resistance settings that you tend to find on standard mag turbos, this has fluid type progressive resistance. So, the harder you pedal, the more resistance you face. This is done automatically.
The frame is strong and stable meaning you won't vibrate as you're pedalling hard. The clamping design securely fixes your bike to the turbo. The legs also fold up so you can easily store the Magneto when you're not training.
When you don't have time to get out on the road, or the weather is too poor for riding, this CycleOps turbo will keep your fitness and skills up all-year round.
Review | 7 out of 10
“The standout feature of the CycleOps Magneto Trainer is the progressive resistance unit which adjusts resistance depending on your speed – a first for a magnetic trainer.” – Cycling Weekly
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Patented magnetic based progressive resistance
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Magneto technology offers smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- Lifetime warranty
- Matte black frame
Stay strong all year long.
When riding outside isn't an option, the Magneto trainer is. Instead of succumbing to the elements, simply bring your bike inside for a worry-free ride and spend your time training, not cleaning road grime off your frame.
Build your workouts around your goals — not the weather — and see major results when the sun shines again.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- The world's first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance.
- Magnetic resistance unit offers a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Precision-balanced zinc alloy flywheel features magneto technology.
- Promises secure tire to resistance unit fit with our unique clutch knob.
- Noise level at 20 mph is quiet 66-68 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- Compatible with Zwift with a compatible speed/cadence sensor
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Classic series frame
- Magneto resistance unit
- Bolt action kit
- Resistance unit hardware
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps Classic Magneto power curve CycleOps Classic Magneto user manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
CycleOps Classic Magneto Turbo Trainer Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Good turbo trainer really works you hard. Thought Id would be a little tougher but good for me as I'm new to this. Would definately recommend!
Good turbo trainer really works you hard. Thought Id would be a little tougher but good for me as I'm new to this. Would definately recommend!Close review
Good bit of kit..easy to assemble and quiet when cycling
Good bit of kit..easy to assemble and quiet when cyclingClose review