CycleOps Classic Magneto Turbo Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Magneto is not your average magnetic turbo trainer. Instead of having fixed resistance... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The CycleOps Magneto is not your average magnetic turbo trainer. Instead of having fixed resistance settings that you tend to find on standard mag turbos, this has fluid type progressive resistance. So, the harder you pedal, the more resistance you face. This is done automatically.
The frame is strong and stable meaning you won't vibrate as you're pedalling hard. The clamping design securely fixes your bike to the turbo. The legs also fold up so you can easily store the Magneto when you're not training.
When you don't have time to get out on the road, or the weather is too poor for riding, this CycleOps turbo will keep your fitness and skills up all-year round.
Review | 7 out of 10
“The standout feature of the CycleOps Magneto Trainer is the progressive resistance unit which adjusts resistance depending on your speed – a first for a magnetic trainer.” – Cycling Weekly
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Patented magnetic based progressive resistance
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Magneto technology offers smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- Lifetime warranty
- Matte black frame
Stay strong all year long.
When riding outside isn't an option, the Magneto trainer is. Instead of succumbing to the elements, simply bring your bike inside for a worry-free ride and spend your time training, not cleaning road grime off your frame.
Build your workouts around your goals — not the weather — and see major results when the sun shines again.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? All you need is a speed sensor.
- The world's first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance.
- Magnetic resistance unit offers a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Precision-balanced zinc alloy flywheel features magneto technology.
- Promises secure tire to resistance unit fit with our unique clutch knob.
- Noise level at 20 mph is quiet 66-68 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- Compatible with Zwift with a compatible speed/cadence sensor
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
What's in the Box:
- Classic series frame
- Magneto resistance unit
- Bolt action kit
- Resistance unit hardware
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two week free trial
CycleOps User ManualsCycleOps Classic Magneto power curve CycleOps Classic Magneto user manual
CycleOps Classic Magneto Turbo Trainer Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Good turbo trainer really works you hard. Thought Id would be a little tougher but good for me as I'm new to this. Would definately recommend!
Good turbo trainer really works you hard. Thought Id would be a little tougher but good for me as I'm new to this. Would definately recommend!Close review
Good bit of kit..easy to assemble and quiet when cycling
Good bit of kit..easy to assemble and quiet when cyclingClose review
Turbo Trainers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.