CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Mag Trainer - No Cassette
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Mag turbo trainer is ultra-smooth and offers a realistic riding e... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Mag turbo trainer is ultra-smooth and offers a realistic riding experience. Unlike a standard turbo trainer, your bike frame is directly fixed to the trainer. The Silencer Mag is very stable, so you won’t skid on the floor, giving you the confidence to sprint at your maximum effort. With a top magnetic resistance of 800W, the CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive is ideal for all riders except the most powerful sprinters.
There is no need for a riser block underneath your front wheel as the bike is level for a more natural riding position. As the name suggests the CycleOps Silencer is quiet, far more than other turbos as this price point. There is no wheel and roller contact to create friction, so you have a quieter ride.
Review | 4 out of 5
“Solid direct drive magnetic trainer that offers a quiet performance and a realistic ride feel” – Road.cc
Review | 4 out of 5
“If you’re used to conventional turbos, whatever resistance method they use, you’ll find that the Direct Drive – with its belt-driven, 25cm diameter 5.9kg flywheel – feels more akin to road riding than anything else you’ve tried.” – Bike Radar
- Direct drive frame for efficient resistance & quiet operation
- Super-wide footprint for rock solid stability
- Campagnolo freehub body also available
- Shimano 11Spd freehub body also available
- 5 adjustment levels with the remote lever
- CycleOps Silencer Direct Drive Available on 0% APR Finance
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
Truly bring the outdoor road riding feeling indoors with the new Direct Drive Silencer trainer. The Silencers oversized weighted flywheels "Real World" inertia makes this trainer feel more road like than any other trainer. With its 10 adjustment settings, you can have a simple light recovery spin or take on the mountains with low cadence, high power output sessions. The super-wide stable footprint allows all out-sprint efforts giving you with the stability and safety that is unsurpassed by any trainer. The Silencer simply fits to your bike at the rear dropout ensuring no tyre slippage and wear and no need for a front riser block either.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.