DMR V8 Pedals
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Platform pedals See the latest products
New in Platform pedals
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The DMR V8 Pedals will increase your grip and control of your bike, from urban commuter to mountain ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The DMR V8 Pedals will increase your grip and control of your bike, from urban commuter to mountain bike, making them a fantastic upgrade to your bike. The tough Die Cast alloy body is built to last, as is the Chromoly axle. The pins are all replaceable in case you take a spill on the trail.
Adjustable bearings make maintenance a breeze, as does the grease port, which allows you to add in new grease without taking the pedals apart. Available in a variety of colours, the DMR V8 pedals make a great addition to any bike.
- Adjustable bearings and a tough Chromoly axle.
- A grease port and V-Lube syringe mean easy servicing
- Eight replaceable M4 x 0.7mm x 8 corner pins, and 12 fitted non-replaceable pins per pedal
- Colours: Black, Red, Silver, White, Blue, Lime, Orange
- Weight: 528g per pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.