DVO Diamond D1 Boost Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 161mm Plus Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Diamond has a grip of features to cater to the aggressive rider who demands more. We gave th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The new Diamond has a grip of features to cater to the aggressive rider who demands more. We gave the fork a top to bottom chassis overhaul with 10mm wider BOOST Spacing, This amplifies steering precision and control in the moments of “ultimate shred”. We also increased the tyre clearance allowing you to utilize a bigger tyre and still have clearance for mud.
- 27.5" Plus: The 29” Diamond is now 100% plus bike capable. Throw a 27.5” wheel and a 2.8-3.0 tyre on and enter a world of ultimate traction! Just make sure you have at least 6mm of clearance between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the arch, just to be safe!
- More Travel: We reconfigured the new Diamond to reach 170mm of travel on the 27.5 model and 160mm of travel on the 29 model. The travel is internally adjustable via spacers from 130mm to 170mm.
- Quick range low speed compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
- High speed compression adjust: Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston & shims for serious tuning
- OTT off the top: This exclusive & proven DVO design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air spring tuning with a turn of knob.
- Closed cartridge bladder system: Just like the jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
- Dynamic Rebound Adjust: Via Piston and Shims
- 15mm QR Tapered Axle: Light, stiff and durable
- Integrated Fender: Seamless integrated design prevents mud and debris from accumulating in the webbing.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.