Dedacciai M35 Carbon Road Handlebars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Dedacciai M35 handlebar is a great innovation in the field of components for high performance ro... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Dedacciai M35 handlebar is a great innovation in the field of components for high performance road racing bicycles. No handlebar in the world has such a diameter. The diameter is the main factor of magnitude in the moment of inertia of the section of the handlebar.
The moment of inertia is what defines the rigidity of your handlebars - what all riders are looking for, as insufficient stiffness causes dissipation of your precious energy.
The M35 is a single piece carbon fibre monocoque with different wall thicknesses to put more strength precisely where it is needed. The fibre used has features specifically designed for competition vehicles where a very high tensile strength is married to an extraordinary capacity for absorbing vibrations.
The larger diameter allows for better hand and lower specific pressure, resulting in reduced hand fatigue. The stem Trentacinque is a 3D 2014 alloy forging with different wall thickness's. Use of the M35 and Trentacinque gives an entirely different and completely new feel while riding.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.