Easton EC70 Aero Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Aero/Tri Bars See the latest products
New in Aero/Tri Bars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With the EC70 Aero, you can simultaneously stay comfortable and reduce drag. Thanks to the ergonomic... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
With the EC70 Aero, you can simultaneously stay comfortable and reduce drag.
Thanks to the ergonomic profile and a less radically shaped bend, this handlebar provides more comfort during long days in the saddle. And with Easton's proven Composite TaperWall™ and monocoque construction, the EC70 Aero is nice and light at just 235 grams. Also keep in mind that this handlebar features slightly more reach and drop than the EC90 Aero bar. The EC70 Aero is available in the three most common widths: 40, 42 and 44 centimetres wide.
- Finish : Matte UD Carbon, Water Transfer Decals
- Weight : 255g (42cm)
- Clamp Diameter : 31.8mm
- Width (cm) : 40, 42, 44
- Reach : 80mm
- Drop : 125mm
- Degree Bend : No
- Material : EC70 Carbon
- Rise : No
- Bend Type : Standard
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.